Friday, September 25, 2015

Star Wars Epic Collections Micro Machines

So not only did Galoob put out the vehicles from the movies, but the also had a few novels.

I was able to find 3 of the "Epic Collections" series. But I was pissed to find out that again, towards the end, Galoob had released 3 other sets that were not plentiful, which eventually made them rare. I found out through the Star Wars micro machine history (http://www.starwars.com/news/think-big-play-small-the-history-of-star-wars-micro-machines-part-1)

You can see I have the vehicles from Epic collections 1-3 my Star Wars micro machines videos.

But let me put them out here too.


I was able to find these at the time. I thought I had every single one because when I looked on the back, I only saw the 3 sets.



It wasn't til I believe it was discontinued or the license was up that I found out about the other 3, so I searched every where and couldn't find them. I was pissed. It also made me think they probably released it to a certain market or maybe even limited and halted due to what ever reason they stopped selling. Turns out, they were released in the UK only.

And the thing that makes me mad.. they are cool ships. The other thing that makes me even more issed about it... people are selling all 3 for around $500. Even individuals ships are outrageous ($60-80). I have yet to stomach that kind of money for a tiny ship. As much as I would love to have them, that is just way too much.

But let's take a look at them!






















I only cared about getting ships, which is Tafanda Bay and the Expanded B Wing















 Damn it. I love the Scmitar assault bomber and the Coral Vanda

 And finally the Mon Remonda and
Hapes Nova Battle Cruiser



2 comments:

  1. Still grail pieces for me, too! Never knew these existed until a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the middle one Dark Apprentice in my child years, unfortunatelly the box is faded and ripped little bit...but still i like them expecially Exar Kun who i always trought only had double blade lightsaber....

    ReplyDelete