Thursday, September 24, 2015

I love Micro machines and my collection

I always loved micro machines. I had tons of small cars and even the knock offs. I then gave it away (damn it) to a cousin.

Additionally, I was a huge space ship fan, so I loved Red Dwarf, Star Trek (all of them), Star Wars (yes, even episode 1 with annoying characters), Babylon 5 (was awesome) and Farscape (actually my favorite).

In the mid to late 90's, Galoob put out the space series. I believe I came at the tail end of it (I was a teenager and didn't pay attention to toys).

Initially, they put out their own ships, very generic looking. But a few packs.

But then they stepped it up. This is when it got awesome.

They came out with Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5 and even some movies such as Alien and Terminator I believe.

As soon as I saw them, I spent my hard earned Domino's pizza money on them. Remember, minimum wage was $4.90 back then!
---------------------------------------------------


I was able to get many of them. I had the complete Babylon 5 set. I have most of the Star Trek except for 1 ship. and Star Wars, I got most, except the last of the "book series".

I will explain in the proper posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment