Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Star Trek Micro Machines

I remember seeing this big packs with exclusive ships at FAO Swartz. That is what started my craze. I would go on and pick up all the big sets and then started to focus on the small packs.

My collection


Again, same story. I probably came at the tail end of the license because they discontinued them shortly after, which I couldn't understand.

While I got the big packs and small 3 vehicle packs, the final 3 packs were the most rare. I scoured many shops that would carry them and found 1 of the 2 I needed. The last pack being the rare "Bajoran Sailing Ship", which can be found on Ebay for ATLEAST $100 (bastards!!!)


This is the final 3 vehicle pack in the series.

The 2 other ships can be found in the big box sets.

But Sisko's Bajoran Sailing Vessel is exclusive to this pack! I hated that.


XV Star trek pack







While I just need this ship to complete my set, I just can't justify buying it for $100












The XVI pack, came with 2 ships that were exclusive to the 3 vehicle packs compared to the big packs.

The Array and Kazon Torpedo













Each of the big packs had an exclusive ship too, I believe some could be found in either single packs or in 3 vehicle packs.






No comments:

Post a Comment